Safety is Our Priority
Our Ultimate Goals Are:
- No person is injured.
- No environmental damage is caused by our operations.
- The health and well-being of personnel is protected.
- To ensure that we remain aligned with these goals we hold the following expectations:
- Compliance with applicable HSE regulations, laws, rules, and standards.
- Reporting ALL Incidents (including Spills) and Near-Miss events, so that investigations can be conducted and corrective action can be taken.
- Continuous improvement of our Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR).
- Using environmentally sound practices and other protections for the environment.
- Auditing of our operations and equipment, including contractors/subcontractors.
- Sharing safety/environmental information and lessons learned with all personnel.
- Requiring the use of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) , including: Safety-toed Shoes, Hard Hats, Safety Glasses and Flame Resistant Clothing (FRC).
- A zero-tolerance policy with regard to Substance Abuse.
- Demonstrated leadership and management commitment to this philosophy.
- Assurance that all personnel performing work for Spartan Companies are granted Stop Work Authority and that they are expected to use it.
HSE & Service Quality
Spartan Energy Services has a comprehensive HSE Management System, designed to ensure compliance with all industry and regulatory requirements that includes programs specific to Spartan’s operations and activities including hazard and liability analysis, controls and monitoring, competency development/tracking, and continuous improvement through corrective action tracking.
The Spartan Service Quality Plan outlines scope, tracking, quality assurance, and transaction processing. This process ensures all transactions are transparent and meet customer defined scope and expectations.