HSE Philosophy Statement
Spartan Energy Services, LLC and its subsidiaries are performance-driven companies whose highest priorities are the health and safety of the personnel performing our work and the protection of the environment. We perform thru tubing services that meet all stands of safety. Our ultimate goals are:
- No person is injured
- No environmental damage is caused by our operations
- The health and well-being of personnel is protected.
- To ensure that we remain aligned with these goals we hold the following expectations:
- Compliance with applicable HSE regulations, laws, rules, and standards.
- Reporting ALL Incidents (including Spills) and Near-Miss events, so that investigations can be conducted and corrective action can be taken.
- Continuous improvement of our Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR).
- Using environmentally sound practices and other protections for the environment.
- Auditing of our operations and equipment, including contractors/subcontractors.
- Sharing safety/environmental information and lessons learned with all personnel.
- Requiring the use of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) , including: Safety toed Shoes, Hard Hats, Safety Glasses and Flame Resistant Clothing (FRC).
- A zero-tolerance policy with regard to Substance Abuse.
- Demonstrated leadership and management commitment to this philosophy.
- Assurance that all personnel performing work for Spartan Companies are granted Stop Work Authority and that they are expected to use it.
- All of our supervisors will be Well Control School certified.
By these standards, and with the full cooperation of our employees / contractors, we will strive to provide the safest and most environmentally vigil work environment possible.